Terms & Conditions
- Guests are required to have valid and up to date travel insurance.
- Guests are required to obtain a 30-day tourist visa to enter Turkey.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required for all travel bookings.
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- If the tour is cancelled within these 30 days, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- No refund will be issued for any unused portion of this itinerary.
- Whilst every effort has been made to provide you with an accurate cost for this tour, prices are subject to change. Additional costs may apply should hoteliers, transportation companies or the guiding association increase their prices/fees for arrangements relating to the event.
- We request that all guests be prompt and are at all designated departure points, on time as stated on the itinerary. Hatti Travel accepts no responsibility for guests who miss departure times.
- Should you encounter an unpleasant stay at any of your hotels we require you to notify us immediately, our hotel partners will not take any responsibility for complaints once you have checked out of the hotel.
- Bus, ferry and airline tickets abide by the specific terms and conditions of the company, Hatti Travel cancellation policy does not apply for these services.
- We are not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour.
- We disclaim any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments could not be visited with any reason beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to alter, postpone, or cancel a tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Due to traffic conditions pick-ups may be delayed beyond our control.
- Tour fees include transportation, entrance fees, guidance, and meals as stated on the itinerary.
- Some tours have a minimum number of persons requirement to depart each tour. Should this not be met we reserve the right to cancel the tour or pass your reservation to another agency.